Re:Bulls

I was merely trying to sell the idea from both teams point of view. It
doesn't work from a cap point of view anyways. Wallace said at his press
conference that the Celts most glaring need is that they don't have a star
whereas all four teams in the conference finals have 2 stars on each team.
Miami really didn't have a star(Glen Rice) when they started rebuilding but
was able to move salaries by thinking creatively and got themselves 2
stars(Mourning and Hardaway). This makes me think the Celts will do the same
thing and creatively trade for a final year contract star(Pippen) and move
salaries accordingly. Miami and the Knicks both showed it could be done.
Krause has said publicly he doesn't want the Bulls to turn into the 90's
version of the Celtics. He will also try to get something for Pippen before
he leaves on his own accord. I would prefer Baker but we may get him as a
free agent later on......
>I wasn't aware that we were intrested in making sure the Bulls had a better
team that us.

Adam Litchy<