Re: Dump this Clown

Why are you using the following words: "Lazy Nigger"  and " Ass hole".  I
sure hope that there aren`t any kids ready this.  If Minor has
embarrassed the Celtic`s organization by his actions, I also consider the
words that were used in your message, just as embarrassing, especially if
you expect Minor to be a  "Role Model".
Greg