MINOR

Hi.  My 2 cents worth:  Children can have very good parents who are very
good role models.  It has absolutely nothing to do with sports.  Whether
you or the players like it or not, professional sports players are role
models and young people look up to them.  Therefore, the image they
portray is very important.  Having said that, I also have to say there
are always two sides to any story, and we don't know the truth.  You
cannot believe everything you read/hear in the media, as we all very
well know.  Don't judge Minor on this.  The woman could be at fault
here, you know, and we don't know the whole story.  If it's true, what
I've read here, since I have not read the story anywhere at this point,
then yes, he's a poor example of a father.  But wait until you know much
more, before you are too quick to judge.
Dorine