Re: Greg Minor

>This is what is wrong with sports and our society in general!  The life of
>an professional athelete does make a difference.  I don't want my children
>growing up thinking that it is O.K. to batter abuse and abandon his
>responsibilities to his family.  This is why we have Dennis Rodman still
>playing.  It's always said, well that's the way he is but he's a great
>rebounder!  Bull#$@!

This is the stuff a parent should teach their children, not some professional
athlete.  As parents we teach our children these responsibilities.

>He should't be allowed to play in the league.  Just as Minor should be held
>accountable for his actions.  The Leprechaun's reputation is being
>tarnished and all you care about is what he does on the court.  No wonder
>the streets are unsafe, the schools are no longer teaching responsibility
>and you will wonder why your kids are like they are.  GET RID OF HIM!

It is not up to the schools to teach responsibilities, it is up to the
parents.  Teachers teach reading, math science etc.  Coaches teach skills,
teamwork and some responsibilities as they pertain to sports.  Morals and
family responsibilities are taught at home.

Peace
	Rich,,,