Re: Garnett, other

No, Jake, there isn't.  If the Dallas pick wins the lottery, the C's can
use it to take Duncan.  Frankly, I think that would be very ironic.

Hey, has anyone noticed that all the teams pushed as the "teams of the
90's", Orlando (Penny, Shaq), Charlotte ('Zo and LJ), Dallas (the 3
J's)...have all disintegrated?  I'd love to use their pick to rebuild the
most storied franchise in the NBA.

Chris