Billups

I don't know if the C's fans on this list have any idea at all about how
tremendous Chauncy Billups is.  He is a pure shooter, outstanding leaper,
more than adequate defensively and seems to play well under pressure.

I know that you'd prefer big men when draft day comes, and I'm all for
the Duncan selection.  But with that other pick, I'd pluck Billups in a
heartbeat.  This would allow us to dump some of the supposed shooters
who are currently occupying space on the roster.  Billups will be a
future all-star in the NBA and combined with Wesley (if he signs), gives
us a dynamite backcourt tandem.  Those of you who'll try to pick this
apart should make an attempt to see Chauncy play first.

Cecil