Re: Garnett, other

> Hey, has anyone noticed that all the teams pushed as the "teams of the
> 90's", Orlando (Penny, Shaq), Charlotte ('Zo and LJ), Dallas (the 3
> J's)...have all disintegrated?  I'd love to use their pick to rebuild the
> most storied franchise in the NBA.
>
> Chris

Well, Orlando has been playing reasonably well since Penny came back, so
I am not sure they have "disintegrated".  Charlotte is also not playing
badly.  At the rate they are going they will win more than 45 games this
year.  They are actually a more fun team to watch than the LJ teams.  They play
defense (biggest difference!!  Everyone is not scrambling around trying to
help LJ cover his shadow) and they have some solid players:  Rice, Curry, Mason,
Divac and Muggsy when healthy.

Dallas didn't disintegrate, they were never any good.

Fred