Re: Beautiful Bounce Pass or just Darn Lucky?

At first I thought it was a showtime pass but upon replay you can see
the ball hit the side of his shoe and bounce forward and up.

Still looked good and accomplished its goal but it was not
intentional.

- -steve

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:38:41 -0500 (EST), you expressed these
thoughts:

>>=20
>> Also caught some highlights of the Miami game last night.  Was the
>> Walker "bounce pass" to Barros really a pass?  Or was it a lucky
>> bounce?  Anyone who saw the game would know what I'm talking about.  =
If
>> it was a pass, then I am truely impressed.
>
>I saw the game, but to be honest I have no idea wether it was luck or=20
>intentional. Tommy was convinced it bounced off Toine's foot and was
>pure luck, but on Sportscenter this morning Kenny Payne called it a
>perfect drop-down bounce pass. I guess it's a "You make the call"
>situation. My opinion: I've seen the play 4 times between last night=20
>and this morning and I tend to think he did it on purpose.
>
>>=20
>> Thanks
>> Adam "Draft anyone but Koul" Litchy
>>=20
>
>Tone=20

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...