Barros

Happy New Year, everyone.
	My husband and I were talking about Dana Barros tonight, during the
latest loss.  He's injured now, and will miss 5 games, they said.  Dee
Brown played very well tonight.  Maybe they're showcasing him, I don't
know.  It must be tough for him, to lose the captaincy, etc. just for
opening his big mouth.  It's too bad, he could have been a very good
player, he just never concentrated.
	About Dana - I agree that we should keep him if we can get other
players to be starters.  You can always use someone coming off the bench
who can give you fast points in a close game.  When he's in the zone, he
can swish 3's in like crazy.  He's certainly done it several times.  I'd
be in favor of keeping him.  He's a nice young man, too.  He's too small
to be a top notch player - if he could accept that role, and we can, we
should keep him.  Just my observation.
Dorine