Dana supporter's speak out.

>I think some people have a problem with Dana because he is making good
>money. I personally don't think he makes too much. However, too much or
>not, it is not Dana Barros who is paying Dana Barros that money, and all
>should do well to remember that. It sounds very "sour grape" to me.
>Anyway, I don't ask everyone to agree with me, I just ask all those Dana
>supporters out there to voice their support!
>
>John Liang

I don't care how much money Dana Barros makes, but he is an awful player
who occupies 3-4M of the celtics salary cap. Now Dana can shoot, but do
very little else. Seattle is a good model to copy for the C's and playing
defense with hustle in the backcourt and creating turnovers is the key.
Needless to say, Dana doesn't fit the model at either guard position. The
C's don't have a Jordan or a Pippen in their team and that will remain true
even if we get Duncan, the remedy is to employ bigger and more physical
players to create matchup problems. Dana will never fit this mould.
                                                                     -
Mishra