Re: Dallas wins at the buzzer

A lot of people have been complaining over the recent Dallas surge - I'd
be willing to bet it fizzles out quickly.  Most teams seem to get a quick
burst of energy from a trade, a roster rotation, or even a key player
going out with an injury.  These things seldom last very long, and within
a week or so the adrenalin wears off and the team hits a low.  Expect an
extended losing streak from the Mavs in the near future.

Adam