Re: Draft Possibilities

I agree on Dino - as long as he gets 30 minutes a game, he should be
happy, and would truly be a contender for 6th man of the year if he stayed
healthy and was backing up Walker/Duncan at the 4/5.  As to VanHorn, I
haven't been able to decide on him yet - I've watched several of his games
and he is very smooth with the jump shot from anywhere on the floor, and
he crashed the board/plays with hustle.  He seems to lack a little
something in ball handling though, he can dribble well, but seems to
bobble the ball a bit.

I completely disagree with your comment about him not being worth it if
he's only as good as Gugliota.  Googs is right now playing better than all
but maybe a handful of  players in the NBA.  Have you seen him play or
seen his
numbers.  He's carrying Minnesotta, and is putting up incredible numbers.
He is putting up 22 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 1.6 steals, and 1.1
blocks a game, and is still fairly young and probably not at his peak.
Duncan may be the only player in the draft capable of putting up those
sort of numbers (on a .500 team).  If Van Horn can do that, we should get
him.

Adam