Dallas wins at the buzzer

Well, a win for us.  I turned the game off after 3 qtrs and a 12 point
Dallas lead, only to see it was in overtime.  Down the stretch, the T
wolves played well, with Marbury and then Gugs hitting the big shots.
Every loss is a big one.  That dropped the Mavs to seventh, I think.

Anyway, Nellie might have made a good move even if he gave away a
lot (on paper).   They're competitive throughout games, now.  They have
the Wolves #1 pick, so they'll get a 12-15 pick.

Big game tonight:  Philly vs. the Griz.  It's a lose-lose situation.  I'm for
Vancouver.
Gene