Freeman

Let me add a quick "no way" to the idea about Reggie Freeman.  I
consider him to be better than, but too much like Todd Day.  He shoots
aplenty and often has 5 for 26 games, like Saturday.  He fits Texas or
Arkansas, where they run and gun and don't worry so much about
shooting percentage or "good" shots.  I suspect the "pure" shooters like
Willoughby will go higher--about 15th.

Well, the road trip went ok.  Now, let's win a few and stay solidly behind
Philly and San Antonio.  You realize, of course, that any trade of the
Dallas pick before the drawing would be stupid.  We could very well get
Duncan off that slot.  There's plenty of time for trading after we know
what we've got.  And with Mercer, Battie, etc. available there should be
some anxious for a trade.

Gene