Re: Celts lose to New Look Nets: Jersey 109-Boston 93

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997 00:31:02 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>What else was Walton saying about the Celtics organization?
>Why would he say that Bird won't comitt full time as GM? Maybe Walton =
wants to
>be the GM?
>
>Ritesh Ramani
>ramani_rite@bentley.edu

   	My feeling is that Walton was speculating based on his own
personal knowledge of Bird's personality, not on any actual
discussions with him.

Bill C.
wfcooper@tiac.com

P.S.although Walton was very complimentary of D.J.'s ability as a
future coach, he seemed to think that M.L. would be the C's coach for
the near future.