priceless baggage

I found Eric Montross quote this morning in the Boston Globe interesting.

`I just want to go to a team that's going to work with me
 as a player,'' Montross said. ``I need to be developed as
 a center and that didn't happen after my rookie year in
 Boston. I'd like to be a part of a team that is going to
 make me a part of things, not treat me like I'm baggage.''

I think if Eric played up to his expected potential he wouldn't be have to
be worried about where his next address would be. I seem to remember that he
was the Celtic's starting center after his rookie season and he was the
starting center at Dallas as far as I can recall. His numbers have been far
short of decent on either teams. He may feel like an American Tourister
right now, but I look at him as money in the bank, as in a number 4 to 7
come the lottery!!

JC