Help Wanted!

Tired of Working for the Man!

Want to get Rich Quick!

If So, Don't bother to Read This Post!

Hi All,
	I've just noticed that the Celt's next two games (agasint L.A.
on the 28th, and Phoenix on the 30th) are rather late starts (9:30 amd
9:00 respectively).  I'm afraid that I'm going to have to beg off
doing a game summarry for these two games, as I have to be at work at
8:00 am on the following morning (actually, if no one else wants to
step in I will do a summary, but it'll be about 24 hours late).  So
I'm looking for some kind soul to take over the duties for these two
games (either someone with a hardier constituion than myself, or who
lives further to the west).

Please drop me a line if you might be interested.

Bill Cooper
wfcooper@tiac.com