RE: WALKER, ETC.

Cecil I agree with you completely.  I don't know if it he is trying to
prove his market value, which he could actually be hurting by his poor
shooting %, or it is just no one else other than Mercer has shown they can
share the load.  With him shooting a lot of inside shots he should be
shooting about 45% -50% from the field , but I would believe he is shooting
about 30-35% from outside which is pretty poor, bringing his % down.  He is
shooting 28% from the 3 point line but he & McCarty continue to launch
away.  Some times it looks like the Celtics have no offensive game plan and
revert to the school yard ball.  The teams with great ball movement,
Celtics, Pistons, Lakers, Bulls, & Rockets and the discipline to wait &
find the open man are the teams that have always excelled.