No Subject

What is the word on Rogers? He seems to have been forgotten. Is he even
close to coming off the IR? If I remeber correctly, it was his knees
bothering him. If his knees have kept him on the IR this long, is be a
candidate for surgery? Or is this another case of Pitino using the IR as a
"JV team" for our extra players?

Anyone know anything about this situation?

Nathan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!