Resigning Walker

There seems to be no activity (or at least no Word of any activity) relative
to resinging Walker.  Is there some reason for this? Does it have to do with
timing?  I am assuming that the C's will shell out some fairly big buck for
him, although they have said they will not break the bank.

I still question his attitude...  On one play Saturday night, he grabbed a
long rebound and headed down the court.  Mercer was a few steps in front of
him, and Walker should have given the ball up.  Instead he took it in
himself, missed the shot and got fouled.

His potential is fantastic, but does he have the mind and heart of the
leader you build a championship around?

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu