No Subject

Hey Jon. Good post. I enjoyed that info. By the looks of things, we are
holding our opponents' shots to a relatively low number. We put a lot up,
but still could take better shot selections. We're a young team, so this
should change in the future, and like you said, win a lot of games. Anyways,
great info there. If possible, post that same info a few months down the
line or so and we'll see if we've improved on that much. Talk to ya later.
You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"