RE: McCarty

I think Rick has already shown he is definitely not afraid to pull the
trigger.  I will always recall an interview with Jerry West years ago .  He
stated  "You can't be afraid to pull the trigger, even if it is a trade
with your worst enemy if you think it will make your team better".  "If you
start doubting your  judgement, you are in trouble"

I think the teams chemistry may be good, but we have some poor shooters and
aren't going to beat a lot of good teams.  I have seem Walter for about 4
years and I haven't really noticed a lot of improvement.  If he were to get
a consistent outside jumper he could be scary due to his size & athletic
ability.