RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #384

The best real big man still in college from last year that I recall was
Michael Doleac from Utah.  He was physical and had a good touch.  Clark did
not impress me and his legs are the skinniest I can recal seeing at the
college level.Lafrentz is really a Christian Laettner type four.  Not a lot
of real center potential available.