>its hard to know whom to side with on this one. PJ is an idiot and Garry
>St. Jean is worse - the fact that Golden State's owners would put these
>two in charge of a team that's already bad is like asking Joseph
>Hazelwood to right the Titantic. I can certainly understand anyone
>wanting to wring PJ's neck.

Wow!  What do you know about these two that gives you such a low opinion of
them?  In particular, I don't recall hearing anyone speak so poorly of St.
Jean.  What gives?

And on the other hand, Spre has been a 'tude
>from the start -- he feuded with Don Nelson and with Rick Adelman. We do
>not want him on the Celtics, despite his talent.

We don't want Sprewell, of course.  But I do think Nelson's time had come
before he finished with the Warriors.  Now that the stories are out, it
appears that he was railroading Webber, and then it was clear that he had
nothing left when he had his stint with the Knicks.  He had some real nice
years in the 80's, but he hung around too long, I think.  And who knows, he
may even be back.  It is coaching, after all...

Matt