Re: Future Celtics success

An interesting bet, Greg. But I am suprized to see that you do not include
San Antonio on either of your lists. With a healthy Robinson, plus Elliot,
Avery and now Duncan, I see them as immiediate title contenders. How lucky
is Duncan? Usually the first pick has to suffer through several losing
seasons with a league doormat, but Duncan gets to step right into the NBA's
upper level.

Nathan
http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/5800

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!