Re: Kevin Garnett?

> > ----------
>
> No, Garnett is NOT 7-1.  his official NBA listing is 6-11, and we all
know that those listings can be an inch or 2 generous so it's possible he's
not even that tall.  And Garnett has said that he doesn't think he is still
growing.  most people have already stopped growing by the time they are 21.

> Jeff

Yeah in the last 2 days he went from 6'11 to 7'1, what's he eating ?

I would estimate he is actually about 6'10, as you have stated the media
guides show a 6'5" Charles barkely at 6'7" and usually overstate the
height.