Kevin Garnett?

What do people think about the possibility of trading Antoine Walker to
the Timberwolves for Kevin Garnett?  Of course, it would mean that the
Celtics would have to agree to a "megabucks" extension with Garnett, but
they could probably settle at a number between the $102 million Garnett
turned down and the $132 million he asked for (from what I heard there
were no "negotiations" with the Timberwolves, just both sides throwing out
numbers).  I'm not sure of the C's are prepared to pay *anyone* that much
money, but they had better be if they plan on buliding a winner.