Point forwards piece on ESPN sportscenter

Hello,

	Tonight on sportscenter they did a piece on point forwards and when they
mentioned the precursor to todays point forwards they did not mention who I
expected.  They mentioned some piston who played for them like '83 to '86
(or something).  I was expecting Bird.  Correct me if I am wrong but was he
not a forward who dished the assist, handled the ball, and could score from
outside.  Sound like a point forward to me??
	don't get me wrong I liked the piece.  I also like some of the point
forwards they listed, like Grant Hill.

		My rant (thanks for reading),
			MikeScott

PS - I would have called and complained to ESPN but I don't know their
number.  Dan Patrick did the voice over on the piece (I believe).  After it
they talked with Ramsey about Hill and the like.
      Michael S. Hamilton
       MikeScott@rpa.net
         Rochester, NY

  "I have no special talents,