Larry Brown?

What does everything think about Larry Brown?  My personal opinion is that
he's a fine coach, but his famous ability to leave jobs scares me.  Also,
for some reason, I just don't feel he's the guy we need to make the big
turn-around.
     I work at a TV station, and the AP wire has been sending stories down
all day linking Brown to Bird and to the Celts, they make it seem like it's
close to a done deal.

      Comments?                                  - Curtis Smith