Keep him

Radja:
Very solid and consistent

Fox:
Bring this guy back.

Wesley:
Definitely bring this guy back.

Day:
Bring him back dammit!  I like this guy!

Brickowski and Lister:
I hope they both die and go to hell (that means don't bring them back)

Hamer and Conlon:
Ditch em, maybe keep them for minimum salary.

Szabo:
Say bye-bye

Driggers:
Keep him for NBA minimum

Dee Brown:
Get rid of this guy and his huge salary!

Barros:
If you aren't going to keep Wesley and you can't find somebody better than
keep him.  Or make him take a pay cut.

Ellison:
Injured too much and hasn't done a whole lot when he is healthy.  Did have
that one great season (20ppg), but that must've been a fluke or something.
I say ditch him.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net