Re: Who would you keep?

> Walker:
> Keep this guy, he is awesome.

Agree

> Williams:
> Keep him

Move him for a big scoring 2 & go 3 or 4 in the draft.

> Radja:
> Very solid and consistent

With his salary he isn't going anywhere

> Fox:
> Bring this guy back.

I'd give him $2M, he isn't worth any more.  There are faster quicker
athletes available in the draft or FA

> Wesley:
> Definitely bring this guy back.

Worth around $3M, if he wants more we have to consider Cassell a bigger
guard with better playoff experience.  The last thing we need is another
ridiculous long term contract with an undersized guard who has had one good
year.

> Day:
> Bring him back dammit!  I like this guy!

Dump him & use the salary slot in 97 or 98

> Brickowski and Lister:
> I hope they both die and go to hell (that means don't bring them back)
> > Hamer and Conlon:
> Ditch em, maybe keep them for minimum salary.
> > Szabo:
> Say bye-bye
> > Driggers:
> Keep him for NBA minimum
> > Dee Brown:
> Get rid of this guy and his huge salary!

Agree dump them, Brown will be difficult, unless we take a Hurley, Simmons,
Marshall or other big contract.