Re: awards

>1) Danny Ainge shouldn't even be in the top three.  Not that he hasn't
>done a great job, but the Suns turn around wasn't that remarkable because
>they have a very very talented team.  The turn around should be credited
>just as much to a healthy KJ as to Ainge.

I agree, they do have a lot of talent and KJ is playing AWESOME.

>2) I agree with Cowens but I like Wilkens.  The hawks have had a great
>season and Wilkens just seems to know how to make a team play as a team
>and win.  Also Riley has to be considered because MIami is a very tough
>team that if they played in the West might make it to the finals.  He has
>rejuvenated Tim Hradaway and Tim gives Riley 100% credit for his
>improvement and so should the voters.

Pat Riley should be considered for coach of the year but I think that
ultimately the honor will go to Phil Jackson.

>3) I like Malone for MVP as well.

Once again Jordan will be the MVP.  I don't like Jordan very much and I
hate the Bulls, but he is the best player (most valuable) player in the
league.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net