Re: Vin Baker Trade

Hi,

To me it all depends on where we get our picks.  I mean if we get a couple
of OK picks we will probably end up with some guys who have POTENTIAL,
where as Vin Baker is a safe bet because we KNOW that he is good.  I am
having trouble believing that Milwaukee will trade him though...

Tim

>These newspaper guys are out of their minds.  The fellow (brian) who
>posted this on rec.sport.basketball.pro  said he made a mistake, the
>milwaukke journal said BOTH celtic picks for vin baker! These guys are
>smoking some bad stuff.  What do they think celtic management is, a
>bunch of jerks?
>
>Uh.. oh... no! ML, please, not both our picks.....
>
>Larry.. Larry are you there...
>
>-steve

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net