These newspaper guys are out of their minds.  The fellow (brian) who
posted this on rec.sport.basketball.pro  said he made a mistake, the
milwaukke journal said BOTH celtic picks for vin baker! These guys are
smoking some bad stuff.  What do they think celtic management is, a
bunch of jerks?=20

Uh.. oh... no! ML, please, not both our picks.....

Larry.. Larry are you there...

- -steve

>I was reading the Milwaukke Journal today, and suprisingly the biggest =
Vin Baker fan in the world said that baker >needs to be traded.  One =
trade they had was Baker and Elliot Perry for Shawn Kemp and Eric Snow.  =
Another was >Baker for Steve Hamer and the celtics first pick if its the =
#1.  I believe the third was baker and the bucks #1 plus i >think Joe =
Wolf for Jason kidd and either Waymon tisdale or the Suns returning the =
bucks pick from the Perry trade.

>brian

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...