Re: BILL FITCH

>A good college coach not does not necessarily make a good NBA coach.

Excellent point. Remember Jerry Tarkanian's 21 game horror with the Spurs?
Remember PJ Carlesimo on the hot seat for most of his coaching tenure?

However, Pitino is an exception. He was an NBA coach, and a successful one
at that. It is known that he would again make a successful NBA coach, but I
just don't see him dropping Kentucky this year. Given the option to teach
rather than babysit seems a bit more appealing to him now. However, I figure
he will leave the Bluegrass state soon.

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."