awards

1) Danny Ainge shouldn't even be in the top three.  Not that he hasn't
done a great job, but the Suns turn around wasn't that remarkable because
they have a very very talented team.  The turn around should be credited
just as much to a healthy KJ as to Ainge.

2) I agree with Cowens but I like Wilkens.  The hawks have had a great
season and Wilkens just seems to know how to make a team play as a team
and win.  Also Riley has to be considered because MIami is a very tough
team that if they played in the West might make it to the finals.  He has
rejuvenated Tim Hradaway and Tim gives Riley 100% credit for his
improvement and so should the voters.

3) I like Malone for MVP as well.
 Christopher R. Gee