Who would you keep thread?

This is an interesting thread on the news group.  I copied warren's
comment's to the celtic email list and added my own.

>Keep:
>  Walker

Absolutely. Just need to cool his cockyness

>Keep unless you can package up (i.e. a two player or a=20
>player plus a draft pick deal for a player who is clearly
>superior)
>
>  Williams
>  Radja
>
>Free agents you bring back unless you get a player who
>plays their position in the first round:
>
>  Fox
>  Wesley
>
>Free agents you don't bring back under any circumstances:
>
>  Day
>  Brickowski
>  Lister
>
>Free agents you consider resigning if they'll take $500,000=20
>or less a year (Hamer has good upside and Conlon is as=20
>good a backup powerforward/center as you're going to get
>for that kind of money, and you need 9th and 10th players
>who won't sulk if they don't get many minutes).
>
>  Hamer
>  Conlon

I'd sign them for less.

>Free agents you consider bringing back if they'll sign for
>the NBA minimum (you NEED 11th and 12th men who you know will
>go along with the program and play hard in practice).
>
>  Szabo
>  Driggers
>
>Players you do anything you can to get rid of:
>
>  Dee Brown
>
>Players the dumb ass general manager speaks to the
>dumb ass coach about and finds out how he plans to
>them, then you (someone other than the dumb ass
>coach and the dumb ass general manager) figure
>out if you want to have the player on the team,
>and you keep in mind if he or they are sitting=20
>there on the bench the dumb ass coach is going
>to just have to figure out how to get him or them
>into the game  EVERY QUARTER, no matter what that
>may do to the flow of the game or to other players'
>development:
>
>  Barros
>  Ellison

I still think Ellison has some potential.  Just waiting for him to be
able to play.  Been waiting for two years...

>Now that's FIFTEEN players I've accounted for, and
>I have a feeling I've forgotten one or two (like=20
>that CBA point guard fella).  Funny that the=20
>worse team in Celtics history had more players=20
>under contract before the opening tap of the=20
>season than any other Celtics team I can think of,
>especially when folks assume that Paul Gaston is
>just cheap on not simply just stupid.
>
>Warren
The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...