BILL FITCH

Bill Fitch was LB's coach and he thinks very highly of him.  If Bird has
any say in the matter, that could be exactly where it's at.  I just
plain don't like to watch college coaches trying to coach the NBA.  All
that yelling at players, running up and down the sidelines, etc., (read:
Calipari this year) drives me nuts.  A good college coach not does not
necessarily make a good NBA coach.  I'd rather see a good NBA coach.  I
would like to see that be DJ, but perhaps that won't happen, either.
Dorine