Re: Good looking boy?

With all the concern that, given the publicity around Pete's recent troubles,
releasing a song called "Real Good Looking Boy" is a bad idea, I too was
wondering how this might be received by the casual fan or public at large.

Being a Pete / Who fan, I am probably not objective enough to perceive this
the way others might.  So.... Here is the best way I can come up with for many
of US to relate to how this song might be received by others:

What if Michael Jackson released a song called "Real Good Looking Boy?"  What
if he said it was about Elvis?

-Mike