Re: What's Your Who Equity?

> Would you consider yourself a completist (sp?)

Not in the strict sense, no.  Like I said I don't collect 45s (7-inches).
Never did & still don't.

And I'm not too keen on latter-era Who bootlegs & pass up many of those.
(There are a handful of '96 QUAD CD boots that I've said no to.)

I'm not heavily into show-trading.  I don't have tons & tons of CD-Rs
& cassettes of poorly-recorded live shows.

I enjoy hunting down the "regular" (i.e. legit) releases, as well as
the various bootleg releases (depending on the era).

I buy as much as I can & try to limit myself to things I *really* want.

- SCHRADE in Akron