Re: Good looking boy?

Mike wrote:

>With all the concern that, given the publicity around Pete's recent troubles,
releasing a song called "Real Good Looking Boy" is a bad idea, I too was
wondering how this might be received by the casual fan or public at large.

>Being a Pete / Who fan, I am probably not objective enough to perceive this
the way others might.  So.... Here is the best way I can come up with for many
of US to relate to how this song might be received by others:

>What if Michael Jackson released a song called "Real Good Looking Boy?" What
if he said it was about Elvis?

Mike:

Welcome to the argument, old boy!

My answer to you is: that it wouldn't surprise me.   After
all he was married to Elvis' daughter.   Anyway if you are
implying that there is something sinister going on if Michael
did record and name a song "Real Good Looking Boy?", then
I would still not be surprised.  From my exposure to
Michael Jackson over the years has lead me to believe in
life on other planets.

Boy, what if the Rolling Stones released an album called
"Sticky Fingers"?

Joe in Philly