Re: Good looking boy?

Mc, re

> > Is it too much to ask that Pete simply not make The Who a laughing stock
by releasing a single called Real
> > Good Looking Boy?

FWIW, I seem to remember that the new album Pete and Roger (Two's left?
Who's Left? Two's Missing? Who's Missing?) are going to be working on is
called "the boy who heard music", so having a song with boy in the title
shouldn't come as a surprise to any of us and sounds to me very fitting with
the concept.

And where do you get the idea they are releasing a single called real good
looking boy?

Sure, it could be, but all that's been said is they have finished recording
the song!

Cheers,

John