Re: Eminence Front

I've always enjoyed "Eminence Front."  The studio version.  I don't think
it's a good live song.  Was it Camden last year when Pete fucked up the
lyrics & the whole song degraded into snippets of lyrics & short bursts
of guitar soloing?  Joe?  You could just read Zak's thoughts as he stared
at Pete looking for cues:  "Shit!  Where the fuck are we in the song?"

One of my friends who's *not* a Who freak thinks "Eminence Front" is just
the greatest.  "That's a kick-ass song, man!"

- SCHRADE in Akron