Re: Eminence Front

Scott wrote:

> Was it Camden last year when Pete fucked up the
lyrics & the whole song degraded into snippets of lyrics & short bursts
of guitar soloing?  Joe?  You could just read Zak's thoughts as he stared
at Pete looking for cues:  "Shit!  Where the fuck are we in the song?"

No I don't remember this happening at Camden.
You could be thinking of Hershey though.  I
was not at Hershey but have the Encore CDs, and it sounds
like Pete just forgot that he's the lead singer in
parts of it.    You guys were up close for Hershey too
as I recall.

I can't wait for Zak's memoir on his touring days with
The Who.   There's got to be wonderful stories he could
tell, especially for the 2002 tour.

Joe in Philly