RE: Eminence Front

I've always thought   It's Hard was perhaps a rather ' rushed ' album.
And the company Pete was  allegedly keeping  at the time and his habits
may have influenced the song, Eminence Front.   I hardly think it's the
best song on the album , in fact "dangerous', is indeed much more a Great
Rock song than the danceable Eminence front.  However EF suited the
producers of Miami Vice enough for them to use it for that very decadent
TV show !

I also played IH alot as it was the new Who album at the time and like
most at the time had hoped or was hoping for another brilliant album
maybe like a Who's next. Though I like IH,

Who's Next type of calibre it certainly was not. (pity) . It's just an
eminence Front!

Regards,

Derick.

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...