Re: going private

In a message dated 11/7/2003 8:52:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Look, Jo, I posted what I posted, not to offend, but to lighten the mood.
<And, I don't care if no one believes that.
<You have a tendency to bring your personal issues with your kids, your
husband, <and yourself here.
<It can, at times, get to be a downer.
<While I and most prefer to keep those sorts of intimate details about our
lives <private, you have more than a right to drop them here.
<But, I then have the right to trying and lighten the mood from the downer.

Last week, I brought up personal issues of mine in making a point that was
Pete-related.  These were issues I have brought up before.

After I sent it, I regreted it, and later posted to just disregard the post.
That was when you called me wishy washy and a "flounder".  I can't win with
you.

I was having an emotional time, which was further aggravated by cortisone
shots the doc gave me in the heels of both of my feet which I admit, did send me
off into a place I'd rather not be.  Oh wait, personal issue.  Please
disregard.

Everyone here has shared personal issues to some extent or the other.  I post
alot.  Some posts are gonna to be dudes.  Feel free to delete without
reading.

Regarding the Phoenix House/Survivors deal, I wondered if you were aware of
the difference since you brought up your visit there again.  That is why I
asked for clarification.

Capeche?

Jo