Know your enemy

>Subject: Know your enemy
>From: Nelson9792
>
>Personally, I do believe that Pete was gathering information in the fight
>against these "people," rather than seeking titillation (but then, I am a
bit
>biased...).

I believe this too.
But, I'm concerned that most others will not.
I'm also concerned about this "no downloaded material was
found"....*found*...yet the actual computer was destroyed????

I'm not jumping on The Sun's bandwagon yet as I've seen no other news
organization state this, but if true, it just looks really bad.
I don't even want to think about it.

It's my bias that I'm fighting with.
I can't tell yet if it's clouding my judgment.

Kevin in VT