RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #147

Re:  Mention of Pete's Exoneration on Bay Area radio this am:

Regardless of what the reality is, I am happy to report that what I have heard on Bay Area radio the last couple of days, often after play of a WHO song, has a spin that Pete is fully cleared.  If they mention the registered sex offenders thing, it's downplayed and...Greg Kihn, on his San Jose morning show this morning, did us the word "exonerated," after playing "Who Are You," and let me tell you, Greg has moved almost entirely to the right side of life...he is extremely conservative these days, but he is a Pete fan.

Mare in the Silicon Valley