Re: Karma and sin

In a message dated 6/25/2003 12:32:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:

> I believe he was a victim of abuse, and in the process of trying
> to make sure it wouldn't happen to others, via the internet, he stepped on a
> land mine, on accident.  Kind of like friendly fire.  In the fury of the
> war,
> he
> accidentally misfired.  But, he is a soldier, fighting the war, and for
> that,
> I salute him.

He's like some kinda No limit *SOUL'djia*.  As Dre would say, "HEEeelllll-
YEEAhhh"!

Even when you get blown up by an explosion you get to go the hospital for a
while to heal.  It takes a while for the ringing in the ears to go away, but at
least he may be able to read the signs that the protesters are holding up
demanding sympathy. But maybe not though, because he doesn't even know we people
exist.

 Is somebody gonna change the thread title soon?

Jon in Mi.