Re: Karma and sin

Scott, re

> > THIS WAS ALL CAUSED BY PETE HIM-SELF!! You're telling me I don't
> > have the right to judge or be angry at one of my heroes for paying
> > to access an illegal child porn site? I don't give a goddamned
> > flying fuck what fucking research he was doing or what his goddamned
> > good intentions were.  WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG, IMMORAL, RECK-LESS, &
> > LEAST OF ALL STUPID!! AND HE HASN'T EVEN APOLOGIZED TO HIS COUNT-
> > LESS FANS & WELL-WISHERS WHO HAVE LOVINGLY & WILLINGLY GIVEN SO MUCH
> > TO HIM, & HAVE ALSO RECEIVED SO MUCH *FROM* HIM!!
> >
> > You can sit there & act like he's Jesus Christ being crucified
> > because of his good deeds but I'm still pissed. I love the man. I
> > love his music. I always will. But I'm pissed at him for causing
> > this whole mess & then acting like he wasn't responsible for, or
> > didn't deserve, what followed.

You are 100% right, and what's even more eerie is you are expressing my opinions so closely, too.

I'll never stop buying and listening to his or the Who's music, but really and truly, to use a common British phrase, he is such a plonker.

I suspect though that holding your breath for an announcement of responsibility by Pete in the terms you'd like wouldn't be such a good idea.

Cheers,

John